We are delighted to announce that we will be running specially planned socially distanced camps at Winchmore School this summer. The camps will offer multi-sport activities and operate coaching bubbles whereby children will be put in age groups and will be with the same coach for the entire week of camp.
Of course, there is a chance restrictions for outdoor sport may loosen before we start on Monday 20th July but we are planning to run our camps based on the current guidelines to be safe.
Winchmore School has a very large fenced off sports field which we have sole access to. We also will have two classrooms for lunch and breaks and in case of severe weather. Children will be kept one metre apart at all times. Toilet facilities are available and are located adjacent to the sports field and not within the main building.
Sports we will run:
Football, Rounders, Cricket, Athletics as well as other improvised outdoor sports activities.
- 9am: Drop off and Sign in
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Multi-sport in coaching bubbles
- 10:30am – 10:45am: Drink and snack break
- 10:45am – 11:45am: Multi-sport in coaching bubbles
- 11:45am – 12:45pm: Lunch (Please bring packed lunch)
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm: Multi-sport in coaching bubbles
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm –3:00pm: Multi-sport in coaching bubbles
- 3:00pm: Pick up
What To Bring
- Packed Lunch
- Water bottle
- Sun screen/hat
- Appropriate seasonal activewear clothing and flat soled trainers
- Full week: £195
*10% discount off any multi-week bookings made over £195*
All childcare vouchers accepted. Simply make your booking below and we will be in touch with further details of how to pay via childcare. Please note, if booking for more than one child for the same schedule you will be prompted to ‘add a child’. If you wish to book more than one child but for different schedules please make two separate bookings. *10% discount not applicable to multi child bookings*