Tennis is a sport that we place heavy emphasis on at Kalo Sport, running our after school and weekend tennis programme at Hazelwood Sports Club in Winchmore Hill – the best private tennis facility in North London. Classes are for children aged 4-18 years of all abilities and grouped as below:
Mini Red (4-8 years)
Mini Orange (8-9 years)
Mini Green (9-10 years)
Children are initially placed in groups based on age but will be assessed by a member of our highly experienced coaching team in their first lesson to determine this is the appropriate group.
All Kalo Sport tennis coaches possess an LTA tennis coaching qualification as well as an up-to-date Enhanced DBS check. Meet the team here!
Our tennis programme runs alongside the Enfield academic term dates and during each half-term we cover the following:
- Match Play
The week before every school holiday we run a tournament week where it’s match play only and all children receive a medal with the winning players receiving a trophy.
Assessment & Reports
Every child on our programme is assessed twice per year (end of terms 1 & 3). Click here for our assessment criteria. Your child’s report and assessment card will be emailed to you.
Times & Dates
Hourly lesson times are available from:
Monday- Friday: 4pm – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
The 2020/21 programme dates are as follows:
Term 1: Begins Saturday 5th September to Saturday 19th December, 2020
(No classes during October Half-Term weekdays but Saturdays continue through)
Don’t have a tennis racquet? No need to worry, we can provide one for your child to get them started.
What we offer?
- Your child’s lesson is GUARANTEED to run all year due to our indoor and outdoor facilities
- Highly experienced and qualified club tennis coaches
- Full time programme secretary – Ed Harvey (Head of Junior Tennis)
- 2 Assessments per year
- Tournaments held within every group at the end of each term with trophies to be won
- Exceptional club house with free parking for parents and siblings to wait in comfort
- Direct Debit – makes payment easier and hassle free
- Miss a class? No problem, call or email us and we will arrange a make-up lesson for your child so they don’t lose out
All payments are taken via direct debit. The direct debit can be set up online.
The programme runs for 39 weeks per year (Weekdays) and 42 weeks per year (Saturdays). The programme does not run during school holidays.
£39 per month (Weekdays) – £12 per hourly lesson
£42 per month (Saturdays) – £12 per hourly lesson
Direct debits can be cancelled with 14 days notice at anytime. Click here for our T&C’s.
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
020 8360 4273
Hazelwood Sports Club, Ridge Avenue, London N21 2AJ