Who is responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data?
WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact us, request to receive communications or participate in our events or contests.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and address;
- personal details of child to attend our camps including gender, address, date of birth, medical history
- how you heard about us
- personal preferences including your wish to receive our newsletter promoting discounts
- Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Site and Services You Request
When you use our site, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on kalosport.com or participate in an event or promotion, we may use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact us, we will use information about you, such as payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services and Events
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning Kalo Sport’s products, services, events and other promotions. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
If you are an existing customer of Kalo Sport (for example, if you have placed a booking or enquired with us for any of our services), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar Kalo Sport products or services where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information that you provide to us as well as information from other Kalo Sport products or services or our partners – Hazelwood Sports Club and AFC Southgate to personalize communications on products and services that may be of interest to you.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our site.
To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our site to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to kalosport.com search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on how you interact with our site.
- When you purchase Kalo Sport services, we need your personal data to fulfill our contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
Kalo Sport’s Sharing
Kalo Sport shares your personal data with:
- Kalo Sport entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your Kalo Sport activity. We encourage you to use the tools we provide for Kalo Sport’s social features.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Retention of your Personal Data
YOUR RIGHTS Relating to Your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact us.
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
If you no longer wish to receive communications from Kalo Sport, you can opt-out of receiving Kalo Sport’s marketing communications by clicking ‘unsubscribe from this list’.
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve our sites’ functionality by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in slow site performance.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our site through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
QUESTIONS and Feedback
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact us at:
Kalo Sport, Kemp House, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in the country in which you reside.