We look forward to welcoming your child(ren) to Hazelwood Sports Club for our tennis and multi-sport holiday camp. A reminder of the facility address:
Hazelwood Sports Club
Access via car is down the side path where you will see a large Hazelwood and Kalo Sport sign on Ridge Avenue. If walking please use the entrance via Devonshire Gardens.
Firstly, we must make clear, like schools we provide education and childcare and part of this will involve children eating and having breaks indoors as well as having the benefit of playing sport indoors due to the facilities we have at Hazelwood. We are at an advantage to be able to provide comfortable settings that shield from bad weather but will still do our very best to keep indoor spaces ventilated during the winter months. We will be taking temperatures of all attendees and those that are 38 degrees or higher (abnormally high) will not be allowed entry. We will be encouraging children to wash hands and sanitise before each break/lunch and will do our upmost best to keep them in their coaching age group bubbles during these breaks. It is at your discretion whether your child wears PPE.
8.30am – 9am: Sign In
9am – 9.15am: Hello from manager Nicholas and any toilet breaks required before tennis begins
9.15am: Tennis coaching (4 age groups – Red, Orange, Green, Yellow)
10.30am – 10.45am: Morning break
10.45am – 11.45am: Tennis coaching (4 age groups – Red, Orange, Green, Yellow)
11.45am – 12.45pm: Lunch
12.45pm – 1.45pm: Multi-Sport (4 age groups – Red, Orange, Green, Yellow)
1.45pm – 2pm: Afternoon break
2pm – 3pm: Multi-Sport (4 age groups – Red, Orange, Green, Yellow)
3pm – 5pm: Extra-time movie
Sign in takes place with the camp manager Nicholas at the side doors entrance to the clubhouse shown in the diagram below. You have provided us with all important information that is stored on our central system in case we need it. Sign in time is:
8.30am-9am (we will not be allowing children to sign in at any earlier time). Sign out takes place at the same doors at either:
11.45am (if your child is AM only)
3pm (if your child is full day)
5pm (if your child is extended day)
We will not be allowing parents into the clubhouse unless for exceptional circumstances therefore for sign out we operate a line system outside where children are signed out one parent/carer at a time – we appreciate your patience for any small waiting time and advise you bring an umbrella if raining! As you can understand it makes no sense for us to allow all parents to come into the clubhouse at 3pm.
What to bring
- All children should bring their own water bottle which can be refilled on site and we advise it is labelled
- Only trainers should be worn – no football boots
- All children will have a morning break, lunch (if full day) and afternoon break (if full day) – we advise they have healthy snacks for energy during these breaks and a packed lunch is mandatory for full day children
- It is highly advisable that children have their own tennis racquet but we can provide one to borrow on the day for those who do not have one
- Children are permitted to bring electronics for breaks/lunch and the clubhouse does have free wi-fi. These items are to be left in the clubhouse which is generally manned by the manager during play but we will not be held responsible for theft/lost (we have never had a case of this however)
We are happy to reimburse any parent who wishes to cancel their booking providing we are given 48 hour’s notice before the start date of the booking. Our full Terms and Conditions can be read here https://www.kalosport.com/terms-and-conditions/.
We hope this covers the bases and of course if you have any additional questions please contact the office on email@example.com. In the case of emergencies during holiday camp hours only please call the Hazelwood office number on 020 8360 1384
Our experienced coaching team are looking forward to seeing you soon!