Summer Holiday Bookings OPEN!
Kalo Sport are fully prepared for camps as we ease out of lockdown measures having run last summer, October half-term and recently the Easter and May Half-Term holidays. We are expecting a busy turn out so please be sure to reserve your place by booking online at the bottom of this page!
Why Children LOVE our camps:
- We are popular in ALL age groups from 4 – 16 meaning children can interact and play with others of the right maturation and level and this is crucial to them having fun
- Our facilities are second to none! Safe and secure with free on-site parking; we have incredible outdoor and indoor sports facilities as well as an amazing clubhouse in which children can watch age appropriate cartoons and older children can use wi-fi during breaks and lunch
- Our staff are great! We employ our most experienced coaches on camps. We often have the same coaches for every holiday camp who are familiar faces
Sports Camp Daily Schedule:
AM: Tennis split into 4 age groups (Red ball, Orange ball, Green ball, Yellow ball)
PM: Choice of Football, Multi-Sport and further Tennis
Hazelwood Sports Club
3 indoor acrylic tennis hard courts / 3 outdoor acrylic tennis hard courts / 4 European professional standard outdoor clay courts / Sports dome / Grass field, Secure male and female toilet facilities / Excellent sports equipment provided / Safe & secure clubhouse with free wi-fi for participants and TV
- 8:30am – 9am: Sign in
- 9:00am – 10:30am: Tennis
- 10:30am – 10.45am: Drink and snack break
- 10.45am – 11.45am: Tennis
- 11.45am – 12.45pm: Lunch (please bring packed lunch if full day)
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm: Multi-Sport
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm –3:00pm: Multi-Sport
- 3:00pm: Pick up
- 3:00pm –5:00pm: Optional extra-time movie in clubhouse
Please see bottom of page. Please note due to the facility being used for the Middlesex County Closed tennis tournament, we will unfortunately not be able to operate the week of Monday 23rd – Friday 27th August.
- AM Tennis Only (9am – 11.45am): £25
- Full Day (9am – 3pm): £40
- Full Day + Extra Time (9am – 5pm): £50
- BOOK A FULL WEEK OF ANY ABOVE SCHEDULE AND GET A DAY HALF-PRICE!
- *10% OFF Multi-Child Bookings*
INTRODUCING FOR SUMMER 2021 – ‘SUMMER SEASON TICKET’
Attend EVERY day of our 4 weeks of summer camp UP TO 5PM for £595 – A POTENTIAL 51% SAVING OF £305
How It Works: When purchasing a Summer 2021 Season Ticket for your child they will automatically be put on our registers for every day of the summer from 9am-5pm. This means you can be completely flexible with when they attend and whether for the AM session, Full day to 3pm or Extended day to 5pm. You simply need to let us know your child’s day schedule upon sign-in each day.
*Please note the Summer Season Ticket can only be used by the ONE child who is registered. It is non-refundable from the date of camps opening on Monday 26th July*
All childcare vouchers are accepted. Simply make your booking below and you will be instructed on how to pay via childcare.
Please note, if booking for more than one child for the same schedule you will be prompted to ‘add details’ for every additional child in step 2. If you wish to book more than one child but for different schedules please make two separate bookings.
No bookings will be taken in person. In the event of a cancellation please view our refund terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to email email@example.com