Kalo Sport bookings are now open for our 2019 sports and activities camps at Hazelwood Sports Club (Enfield).
Monday 18th – Friday 22nd February 2019Sign up Now
Our tennis, football and activity camps are for children aged 4 to 16 of all abilities. Children are put into age appropriate groups and led by our qualified staff who all also posses first aid certification, up to date Enhanced DBS checks and insurance cover.
On offer at this venue:
Sport (Tennis & Football)
We offer Tennis coaching with our Junior Program Tennis coaches during our morning session and a choice of further tennis or football for the afternoon session. We are delighted to have access to Hazelwood Sports Club which is a venue that provides excellent indoor and outdoor facilities allowing us to play whatever the weather. Our staff look forward to welcoming children and providing them with an action packed, fun and educational programme within the safe and secure grounds of this exceptional private sports club in the heart of Winchmore Hill.
As a response to the popular demand of parents who have children who would prefer not to play sport but benefit from the positive well being and social aspects of our camps, we have introduced an alternative activities group run by our experienced schools co-ordinator Julious Joseph. Julious is the perfect person to take this group as he runs a successful after-school club every day at Thomas Jones School in Kensington & Chelsea.
Activities Julious will lead with the group on site will include:
Arts & Crafts, Origami, Chess and board games, lego building, orienteering and many more. (Please note we can not guarantee which activities will take place on specific days).
You will be asked for each child booked online whether they wish to attend our Sports Camp or Additional Activities Camp. Both camps run the same schedule which you’ll find below. It is possible to have different children do different camps within one booking (ie your daughter does sport and son additional activities) but if you wish to vary what one child does during a camp week (sport one day and additional activities another) you will need to make separate bookings.
Hazelwood Sports Club, Ridge Avenue,
- 6 indoor tennis hard courts
- 4 outdoor European clay courts
- Sports dome with football pitches and goals
- Conference room for additional activities
- Secure male and female changing/toilet facilities
- Excellent sports equipment and materials provided
- Safe & secure dining facilities in clubhouse
- 8:30am – 9:30am: Drop off and Sign in
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Sport (Tennis) / Additional Activities
- 10:30am – 10:45am: Drink and snack break
- 10:45am – 11:45am: Sport (Tennis) / Additional Activities
- 11:45am – 12:45pm: Lunch (Please bring packed lunch)
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm: Sport (Tennis or Football) / Additional Activities
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Sport (Tennis or Football) / Additional Activities
- 3:00pm: Pick up or Extra-Time children’s film in clubhouse (3:00 – 5:00pm)
*Please note: Due to our Ofsted registration, children aged 4 years can only attend our camp for a maximum of 3 hours per day (AM or PM session)*
What To Bring
- Packed Lunch/snack (If full day) & morning and afternoon break
- Water bottle
- Appropriate activewear clothing and flat soled trainers
- Full Day (9.30am – 3pm): £30
- AM (9.30am – 11.45am): £16
- PM (12.45pm – 3pm) £16
- Full Day + Extra-Time (9:30am – 5pm): £40
- Full Week (9.30am – 3pm): £120 – ONE DAY FREE
- Full Week (9.30am – 5pm): £160 – ONE DAY FREE
A 10% Discount is available for all multi-child bookings.
*All prices exclusive of VAT*
If you have any questions or queries, wish to pay for our camps through childcare vouchers or the government tax free childcare scheme please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8360 4273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org