Kalo Sport bookings are now open for our 2019 sports and activities camps at Hazelwood Sports Club (Enfield).
Next Camp: October Half-Term 2019
Monday 21st – Friday 25th OctoberSign up Now
Our tennis, football and activity camps are for children aged 4 to 16 of all abilities. Children are put into age appropriate groups and led by our qualified staff who all also posses first aid certification, up to date Enhanced DBS checks and insurance cover.
On offer at this venue:
Sport (Tennis & Football)
We offer Tennis coaching with our Junior Program Tennis coaches during our morning session and a choice of further tennis or football for the afternoon session. We are delighted to have access to Hazelwood Sports Club which is a venue that provides excellent indoor and outdoor facilities allowing us to play whatever the weather. Our staff look forward to welcoming children and providing them with an action packed, fun and educational programme within the safe and secure grounds of this exceptional private sports club in the heart of Winchmore Hill.
An alternative activities option on our camps is available and will be led daily by the camp manager in the clubhouse. This option is for children who do not wish to play sport on any particular day.
Activities will include:
Arts & Crafts, board games, lego building, orienteering and many more. (Please note we can not guarantee which activities will take place on specific days).
Sport and Alternative Activities run the same schedule on camp which you can find below.
Hazelwood Sports Club, Ridge Avenue,
- Free parking
- 3 indoor tennis hard courts
- 4 outdoor European clay courts
- Sports dome with goals for indoor football
- Secure male and female changing/toilet facilities
- Excellent sports equipment provided
- Safe & secure dining facilities in clubhouse
- 8:30am – 9:30am: Drop off and Sign in
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Sport (Tennis) / Additional Activities
- 10:30am – 10:45am: Drink and snack break
- 10:45am – 11:45am: Sport (Tennis) / Alternative Activities
- 11:45am – 12:45pm: Lunch (Please bring packed lunch)
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm: Sport (Tennis or Football) /Alternative Activities
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Sport (Tennis or Football) /Alternative Activities
- 3:00pm: Pick up or Extra-Time children’s film in clubhouse (3:00 – 5:00pm)
What To Bring
- Packed Lunch/snack (If full day) & morning and afternoon break
- Water bottle
- Appropriate seasonal activewear clothing and flat soled trainers
- Full Day (9.30am – 3pm): £30
- AM (9.30am – 11.45am): £16
- PM (12.45pm – 3pm) £16
- Full Day + Extra-Time (9:30am – 5pm): £40
- Full 5 Day Week (9.30am – 3pm): £120 – DAY FREE
- Full 5 Day Week (9.30am – 5pm): £160 – DAY FREE
*All prices exclusive of VAT*
If you have any questions or queries, wish to pay for our camps through childcare vouchers or the government tax free childcare scheme please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8360 4273 or email email@example.com