NEXT CAMP: MAY HALF TERM
TUESDAY 1st – FRIDAY 4th JUNE
Kalo Sport are fully prepared for camps as we ease out of lockdown measures having run camps last summer and October during the pandemic. Please ensure you have read about our procedures regarding Covid-19 at www.kalosport.com/covid19-risk-assessment-plan/.
Why Children LOVE our camps:
- We always have good numbers in ALL age groups meaning children can interact and play with others of the right maturation and level and this is crucial to them having fun
- Our facilities are second to none! Safe and secure with free on-site parking, we have incredible indoor sports facilities as well as an amazing clubhouse. Age groups have their own lunch/break area meaning younger children can watch age appropriate cartoons and older children can use wi-fi in separate areas
- Our staff are great! We employ the best coaches with ample amounts of experience. We often have the same coaches for every holiday camp
- Our holiday camp programme explores many different skills and children enjoy learning something new every day!
- FAMILY: We want to ensure EVERY child has the best experience and goes away each day happy. Our experienced staff and camp managers will make sure children are welcomed and always feel part of the Kalo Sport family
- Awards! Every child gets a trophy for their achievements at the end of the camp week
Sports we will offer at this venue:
AM: Tennis for all
PM: Multi-Sport (includes football, dodgeball, basketball and further tennis)
Hazelwood Sports Club
- 6 indoor acrylic tennis hard courts
- 3 outdoor acrylic tennis hard courts
- 4 European professional standard outdoor clay courts
- Sports dome with goals for indoor football
- Secure male and female changing/toilet facilities
- Excellent sports equipment provided
- Safe & secure dining facilities in clubhouse with free wi-fi for participants
- 8:30am – 9am: Temperature check and sign in
- 9:00am – 10:30am: Tennis
- 10:30am – 11am: Drink and snack break
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Tennis
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm: Lunch (please bring packed lunch)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Multi-Sport
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm –3:00pm: Multi-Sport
- 3:00pm: Pick up
- 3:00pm –5:00pm: Optional extra-time movie in clubhouse
What To Bring
- Packed Lunch
- Water bottle
- Appropriate seasonal activewear clothing and flat soled trainers
- Personal PPE if you decide
TUES 1st – FRI 4th JUNE
- AM Tennis Only (9am – 11.45am): £25
- Full Day (9am – 3pm): £40
- Full Day + Extra Time (9am – 5pm): £50
- BOOK A FULL WEEK OF ANY ABOVE SCHEDULE AND GET A DAY HALF-PRICE!
*Drop-off available from 8.30am*
*10% OFF Multi-Child Bookings*
All prices INCLUSIVE of VAT
All childcare vouchers accepted. Simply make your booking below and you will be instructed on how to pay via childcare.
Please note, if booking for more than one child for the same schedule you will be prompted to ‘add details’ for every additional child in step 2. If you wish to book more than one child but for different schedules please make two separate bookings.
Please book well in advance to guarantee your place. No bookings will be taken in person. In the event of a cancellation due to Covid-19 restrictions we will refund all attendees in full. Please view our refund terms and conditions for personal cancellations here.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8360 4273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org