Kalo Sport have operated Ofsted registered holiday sports camps at Hazelwood Sports Club since 2013. Our camps are for children aged 4 to 16 of all abilities and we accept all forms of childcare payment. After a successful summer operating covid-19 risk assessed and operated sports camps, we are now ready to welcome children back to our flagship venue at Hazelwood Sports Club, Winchmore Hill where ample indoor sports space is available for the winter months at this exceptional private sports facility.
For our full covid-19 risk assessment please click here
Sports we will offer at this venue:
AM: Tennis for all
PM: The choice of further Tennis or Multi-Sport (includes football, dodgeball and indoor quick-cricket)
Hazelwood Sports Club
- 6 indoor acrylic tennis hard courts
- 3 outdoor acrylic tennis hard courts
- 4 European professional standard outdoor clay courts
- Sports dome with goals for indoor football
- Secure male and female changing/toilet facilities
- Excellent sports equipment provided
- Safe & secure dining facilities in clubhouse with free wi-fi for participants
- 8:30am – 9am: Temperature check and sign in
- 9:00am – 10:30am: Tennis
- 10:30am – 11am: Drink and snack break
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Tennis
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm: Lunch (please bring packed lunch)
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm: Option of Tennis or Multi-Sport
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm –3:00pm: Option of Tennis or Multi-Sport
- 3:00pm: Pick up
- 3:00pm –5:00pm: Optional extra-time movie in clubhouse
What To Bring
- Packed Lunch
- Water bottle
- Appropriate seasonal activewear clothing and flat soled trainers
- Personal PPE if you decide
- Full Day (9am – 3pm): £40
- Full Day + Extra Time (9am – 5pm): £50
- Full Week (9am – 3pm, MON-FRI): £160 THAT’S ONE DAY FREE!
- Full Week + Extra Time (9am – 5pm, MON-FRI): £195 THAT’S A £55 SAVING!
*Drop-off available from 8.30am*
All prices INCLUSIVE of VAT
All childcare vouchers accepted. Simply make your booking below and you will be instructed on how to pay via childcare. Please note, if booking for more than one child for the same schedule you will be prompted to ‘add details’ for every additional child in step 2. If you wish to book more than one child but for different schedules please make two separate bookings.
Please book well in advance to guarantee your place. No bookings will be taken in person.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8360 4273 or email email@example.com
Make A Booking…