Next Camp: February Half-Term
Monday 17th – Friday 21st February (see below for on the day schedule)
Online booking now open!Sign up Now
Our activity camps are for children aged 4 to 16 of all abilities. Children are put into age appropriate groups and led by our qualified staff who all also posses first aid certification, up to date Enhanced DBS checks and insurance cover.
On offer at this venue:
Sport (Tennis & Football)
We offer Tennis coaching with our Junior Program Tennis coaches during our morning session and a choice of further tennis or football for the afternoon session. We are delighted to have access to Hazelwood Sports Club which is a venue that provides excellent indoor and outdoor facilities allowing us to play whatever the weather.
An alternative activities option on our camps is available and will be led daily by the camp manager in the clubhouse. This option is for children who do not wish to play sport on any particular day.
Activities will include:
Arts & Crafts, board games, lego building, orienteering and many more. (Please note we can not guarantee which activities will take place on specific days).
Sport and Alternative Activities run the same schedule on camp which you can find below.
Hazelwood Sports Club, Ridge Avenue,
- Free parking
- 3 indoor tennis hard courts
- 4 outdoor European clay courts
- Sports dome with goals for indoor football
- Secure male and female changing/toilet facilities
- Excellent sports equipment provided
- Safe & secure dining facilities in clubhouse
February Half-Term Schedule
- 8:30am – 9:30am: Drop off and Sign in
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Tennis or Additional Activities
- 10:30am – 10:45am: Drink and snack break
- 10:45am – 11:45am: Tennis or Additional Activities
- 11:45am – 12:45pm: Lunch (Please bring packed lunch)
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm: Sport (Tennis or Football) or Alternative Activities
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm –3:00pm: Sport (Tennis or Football) or Alternative Activities
- 3:00pm: Pick up or Extra-Time children’s movie in clubhouse (3:00 – 5:00pm)
What To Bring
- Packed Lunch
- Water bottle
- Appropriate seasonal activewear clothing and flat soled trainers
- Full Day (9.30am – 3pm): £30
- Full Day + Extra-Time (9:30am – 5pm): £40
- Full 5-day Week (9.30am – 3pm): £120 – one day free!
- Full 5-day Week (9.30am – 5pm): £160 – one day free!
*All prices exclusive of VAT*
If you have any questions or queries, wish to pay for our camp through childcare vouchers or the government tax free childcare scheme please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8360 4273 or email email@example.com