May Half-Term and Summer Holiday Bookings Now OPEN!
Kalo Sport are fully prepared for camps as we ease out of lockdown measures having run camps last summer, October half-term and recently the Easter holidays during the pandemic. We are expecting a busy turn out so please be sure to reserve your place by booking online below!
Why Children LOVE our camps:
- We are popular in ALL age groups meaning children can interact and play with others of the right maturation and level and this is crucial to them having fun
- Our facilities are second to none! Safe and secure with free on-site parking; we have incredible outdoor and indoor sports facilities as well as an amazing clubhouse in which children can watch age appropriate cartoons and older children can use wi-fi
- Our staff are great! We employ our most experienced coaches on camps. We often have the same coaches for every holiday camp who are familiar with returning children
- Awards! Every child gets a trophy for their achievements at the end of the camp week on Fridays
Sports we will offer at this venue:
AM: Tennis split into 4 age groups (Red, Orange, Green, Yellow)
PM: Multi-Sport (includes football, dodgeball, basketball and further tennis)
Hazelwood Sports Club
- 6 indoor acrylic tennis hard courts
- 3 outdoor acrylic tennis hard courts
- 4 European professional standard outdoor clay courts
- Sports dome with goals for indoor football
- Secure male and female changing/toilet facilities
- Excellent sports equipment provided
- Safe & secure dining facilities in clubhouse with free wi-fi for participants
- 8:30am – 9am: Sign in
- 9:00am – 10:30am: Tennis
- 10:30am – 10.45am: Drink and snack break
- 10.45am – 11.45am: Tennis
- 11.45am – 12.45pm: Lunch (please bring packed lunch if full day)
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm: Multi-Sport
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm –3:00pm: Multi-Sport
- 3:00pm: Pick up
- 3:00pm –5:00pm: Optional extra-time movie in clubhouse
What To Bring
- Packed Lunch
- Water bottle
- Appropriate seasonal activewear clothing and flat soled trainers
- Sun cream / hats
Please see bottom of page. Please note due to the facility being used for the Middlesex County Closed tennis tournament we will unfortunately not be able to operate the week Monday 23rd – Friday 27th August.
- AM Tennis Only (9am – 11.45am): £25
- Full Day (9am – 3pm): £40
- Full Day + Extra Time (9am – 5pm): £50
- BOOK A FULL WEEK OF ANY ABOVE SCHEDULE AND GET A DAY HALF-PRICE!
- *10% OFF Multi-Child Bookings*
All childcare vouchers are accepted. Simply make your booking below and you will be instructed on how to pay via childcare.
Please note, if booking for more than one child for the same schedule you will be prompted to ‘add details’ for every additional child in step 2. If you wish to book more than one child but for different schedules please make two separate bookings.
Please book well in advance to guarantee your place. No bookings will be taken in person. In the event of a cancellation please view our refund terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org