Upcoming Easter Camp CANCELLED:
As a result of the governments’ recent new advised measures to avoid social gatherings and the uncertainty with regards to schools and provisions for children at sports clubs such as ours, we have taken the decision to cancel the Easter camps at Hazelwood between Monday 6th – Thursday 9th April and Tuesday 14th to Friday 17th April. If you have made bookings for this event we will be in touch separately.Sign up Now
Our activity camps are for children aged 4 to 16 of all abilities. Children are put into age appropriate groups and led by our qualified staff who all also posses first aid certification, up to date Enhanced DBS checks and insurance cover.
On offer at this venue:
Sport (Tennis & Football)
We offer Tennis coaching with our Junior Program Tennis coaches during our morning session and a choice of further tennis or football for the afternoon session. We are delighted to have access to Hazelwood Sports Club which is a venue that provides excellent indoor and outdoor facilities allowing us to play whatever the weather.
Hazelwood Sports Club, Ridge Avenue,
- Free parking
- 3 indoor tennis hard courts
- 4 outdoor European clay courts
- Sports dome with goals for indoor football
- Secure male and female changing/toilet facilities
- Excellent sports equipment provided
- Safe & secure dining facilities in clubhouse
- 8:30am – 9:30am: Drop off and Sign in
- 9:30am – 10:30am: Tennis
- 10:30am – 10:45am: Drink and snack break
- 10:45am – 11:45am: Tennis
- 11:45am – 12:45pm: Lunch (Please bring packed lunch)
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm: Sport (Tennis or Football)
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm –3:00pm: Sport (Tennis or Football)
- 3:00pm: Pick up or Extra-Time children’s movie in clubhouse (3:00 – 5:00pm)
What To Bring
- Packed Lunch
- Water bottle
- Appropriate seasonal activewear clothing and flat soled trainers
- AM (9:30-11.45am) or PM (12.45-3pm) session: £16
- Full Day (9.30am-3pm): £30
- Full Day + Extra-Time (9:30am-5pm): £40
- Full 4-day Week (9.30am-3pm): £90 – one day free!
- Full 4-day Week + Extra-Time (9.30am-5pm): £120 – one day free!
- Full 5-day Week (9.30am-3pm): £120 – one day free!
- Full 5-day Week + Extra-Time (9.30am-5pm): £160 – one day free!
*All prices exclusive of VAT*
If you have any questions or queries, wish to pay for our camp through childcare vouchers or the government tax free childcare scheme please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8360 4273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org