Tennis is a sport that we place heavy emphasis on at Kalo Sport and is where our company’s journey began. Our very first service back in 2012 was a school holiday tennis camp at Hazelwood Sports Club in Winchmore Hill.
Today, we run after school and weekend tennis lessons at Hazelwood Sports Club in Winchmore Hill, one of the only Tennis facilities in North London with 6 indoor tennis courts during the winter. Classes are for children aged 4-16 years of all abilities. Hazelwood Sports Club provides the ideal environment for tennis development, with exceptional indoor and outdoor facilities. Children are assessed by a member of our highly experienced coaching team and put into age and ability related groups. All Kalo Sport coaches are fully qualified and posses up-to-date Enhanced DBS checks and insurance. Don’t have a tennis racquet? No need to worry, we can provide one for your child to get them started.
Call or email us today to book your place for a FREE taster session!
Mini Red (4-8 years)
Mini Orange (8-9 years)
Mini Green (9-10 years)
Monday- Friday: 4pm – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
Call or email us for specific times.
The 2017/18 dates are as follows:
Term 1: Monday 4th September to Friday 22nd December 2017
Term 2: Saturday 6th January to Saturday 31st March 2018
Term 3: Monday 16th April to Saturday 21st July 2018
During all school holidays we run the usual Kalo Sport tennis and football camps at Hazelwood Sports Club. Click here for more information regarding our holiday camps and to book online.
All payment for classes in the junior tennis programme are made via monthly direct debit.
Monday to Friday classes (39 classes/year)
£42.25/month (£13 per session)
Saturday classes (42 classes/year)
£45.50/month (£13 per session)
Athletic Development (39 classes/year)
£29.25/month (£9 per session)
10% Discounts for:
- Hazelwood Junior Members (please enquire about membership)
- Multi-session – any additional Tennis or AFC Southgate football class (discount of cheapest class)
- Sibling discount (discount of cheapest class)
What if I miss a class?
We understand that there will be occasions where you can not make one of the sessions. If this is the case, please call or email us and we will arrange a make-up session for your child so they don’t lose out. *Only one make-up session allowed per term / the make-up session must take place within 2 weeks of the session missed*
How to make payment
Please contact us asap to discuss the best class for your child(ren) to attend and to set up the direct debit with the first payment due on the 1st of the following month. If you join during a month the remaining sessions of that month are simply added to your first monthly direct debit payment. The direct debit can be set up online via a link that we will email you and takes no more than 2 minutes to complete.
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
020 8360 4273
What we offer?
- All children will receive a report from the coaches and coaches will discuss with parents when they feel a child is ready to move to a more advanced group
- Tournaments will be held within each group at the end of each term with trophies and medals to be won
- Performance sessions within our programme provide a clear route to competitive tennis
- New groups will be created to facilitate the growing demand for classes
- All coaching staff will be in matching attire, making the coaches more recognisable to children and parents
- The programme will be overseen by Chris Leondiou (Junior Tennis Programme Co-ordinator) to ensure the class ratios are adhered to and the coaching quality remains at the highest level
- Office hours allow parents to contact us Monday to Friday
- Direct Debit – makes payment easier and hassle free
Hazelwood Sports Club, Ridge Avenue, London N21 2AJ
Call or email us today to book a FREE taster session for your child!