Why choose Kalo Sport?
Kalo Sport has been working in the schools sport sector for 4 years now and our reputation has grown as a school sports provider of the highest level. Kalo Sport work within a number of primary schools in the capital and we are very proud of the service we provide which we believe can not be matched.
Our network of sports leaders and coaches have all worked in schools for a number of years and they deliver a service that has been carefully devised as a result of what we believe is an effective system to deliver the PE national curriculum.
What makes us unique?
- Kalo Sport is led by Tom Buzzard and Edward Harvey – both graduates from Bath University with degrees in Coach Education and Sports Development and a Masters degree in Business Management. Both Tom and Ed have vast experience in school sport coaching and have taken influence from their time working in schools in the UK, USA and Finland
- Head of School Sport – Adem Ali has a wealth of experience working as the Sports Leader at Rhodes Avenue Primary School, helping the school achieve Sports School of The Year in 2016.
- We deliver the PE national curriculum in a highly structured format with clear session planning and evaluation templates
- We ensure PE sessions are run with an element of intra-class competition. Our ‘Intra-School Sport System’ gives every child in the juniors the opportunity to compete. Children are put into 6 different houses, which are represented by continents around the world. Each half term, there will be a different intra-school competition with all of the house results published
- Every child receives end of term Kalo Sport school evaluations in the sport they have been covering
We are confident you will notice a difference in the quality of our staff compared to any other coaching provider and this is because we do not cut any corners – attention to detail is key for us. We recruit properly, invest in coach development and manage effectively.PE Curriculum
Each Kalo Sport coach is qualified and experienced to deliver lessons in a variety of sports and activities to cover the whole PE curriculum. As well as this, our coaches are all specialized and qualified in at least one particular sport to NGB level 2 or above. This we have found is particularly useful for schools that are looking for a specific sport to be covered for an after school club for example. All coaches are trained in how to effectively lesson plan, assess children effectively based on our specific evaluation system and are progressively put through NGB coaching awards to aid their coach development. They are also of course DBS checked and First Aid trained.Ext
Extra-curricular Sports Service
Kalo Sport operates an out of school hours coaching service that covers a wide range of sports. We can provide your school with specific sports coaching of the highest quality. We have coaches who are highly qualified and experienced in coaching a wide variety of sports and we can deliver coaching sessions before, during or after school.
If you are interested in Kalo Sport working at your school, wish to request further information or a free trial session please get in touch below.