Phone: 020 8360 4273
In the sports coaching industry it is ultimately the coach who is the face of the company that they represent. The coach delivers the coaching sessions, liaises with school teachers and parents and forms relationships with the children. As a result, it is essential that the coaches we employ are right for the job by possessing the appropriate skills to be an effective coach AND representative of our company.
At Kalo Sport we are keen to help our staff consistently develop as coaches and it is our belief that this occurs most effectively through experience on the field. When recruiting, we therefore do not solely look at the qualifications a candidate has. We feel that some candidates may possess the right qualities and skills to become a great coach regardless of previous experience. Coaching knowledge and qualifications are of course important but we also place great emphasis on the personality and character of those that we seek to employ.
At Kalo Sport we offer:
- Good rates of pay
- Exceptional facilities when coaching
- Full Kalo Sport coaching kit to suit each weather season
- Professional development
- Investment in our staff to attend NGB coaching courses and First Aid courses
- Opportunities of advancement for our top performing coaches to join us full time
- A great working environment within a close knit team
What we look for:
- A current enhanced CRB certificate
- A Level 1 NGB coaching award certificate in any sport
- Experience of working with children
- Good communication skills
- Adaptability – it is important that you can adapt your skills to coach different sports and work with different ability levels,
ages and group sizes
- A hard working and professional attitude
- Plenty of energy and enthusiasm to motivate those you work with
If you are interested in working for Kalo Sport and think you possess the skills and attributes we are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kalo Sport team.